FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT JURISEVOLUTION
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions by our clients about the JurisEvolution law firm management software. If you can not find the information you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact us via the form at the bottom of this page. It is with pleasure that we will answer your questions and feed this page of answers to relevant and frequent questions.
how can i subscribe?
To subscribe, just contact us nous contacter.
Can I keep my dossier confidential when we are several users in the office?
Obviously. All your files can be protected by the Great Wall of China, a feature that allows you to give access only to personnel who have permission.
can i cancel my subscription? what are the penalties?
You can unsubscribe.
- Once your subscription is effective, you will not have access to your data. Obviously, you own your data, it is possible to extract your data before you unsubscribe: print summaries, download your documents and export your data in Excel format.
In both cases, a 30-day notice is required.
can i transfer my data from my current software to jurisevolution on the web?
Indeed you can.
- If you a new customer, we have a transfer data service in the software configuration section.
- If you are one of our customer, transfer your data from the JurisEvolution software to its new Web version is free with a service plan.
What are the technical specifications for operating jurisévolution?
It is recommended to use the Google Chrome browser and an Internet with a minimum speed of 5 MB / s. Be aware however that depending on the volume of your database, a faster Internet connection may be needed.
what are the prices and subscriptions requirements?
Visit the page de prix to get the details, the prices are the same if you choose the web or installed version.
what are the delays of updates to the software?
- Updates are automatic on the web version of the software. Thus, JurisEvolution always opens in its most recent version.
- Regarding the installed software version, updates are by appointment and the frequency between them may vary.
The web version of JurisEvolution offer an “online help” available from the software itself and which explains the details of the update in question.
Still have questions?
Contact us, we will be happy to answer all of your questions.